Welcome to Naxos Activities!
Dear friends, it’s time for you to stop wondering about your next holiday destination and make a valuable decision.
Spend your holidays in Naxos! Our island is situated in the heart of the Cyclades, in the Aegean Sea, and its inhabitants are eager to introduce you to the local hospitality. Set all doubts aside: In Naxos you won’t be bored for a second! The following pages will offer you all the necessary information on the available activities and sights.
To name a few, you can:
• Discover the island with organised tours while trekking with an experienced guide, who will walk you through the villages and their Byzantine history.
• Enjoy our wonderful beaches with your favourite drink in hand or go water skiing and wind surfing.
• Entertain yourselves and your family or friends at the water slides of the Aqua Fun Water Park.
• Visit the Venetian Museum inside the Della Rocca Barozzi castle and attend the festival that takes place there.
• Get trained at scuba diving and unravel the mysteries of underwater caves with the Blue Fin Divers.
• You can enjoy a unique experience while learning the art of sailing on board the yacht “Annabella” during its daily cruises to the Small Cyclades or Paros island, together with your company or your family.
• Explore the scenery and coasts of the island on horseback.
• Witness the manufacturing process of the famous Naxos Citron and have a sip of this unique drink.
• Skyrocket your adrenaline at the “Heart Rock” Kartodrome.
• Feel rejuvenated with a relaxing hydromassage or aromatherapy at the Antony Health Spa.
• Take a peek into the past at the Eggares Olive Press.
• Get to know the modern history of the island (18th-20th century) at the Folk Museum.
Just believe it and you’ll soon add Naxos to your all-time favourite destinations.
Enjoy our hospitality!